Maya’s voice training not only helped me to be a better singer over all, but she helped me find a confidence and a way to ground myself that I would not have discovered otherwise.
It sounds cliché, but she really did help me find my voice. And for that, I will forever be grateful. – Johanne Young, Professional Musician and Dancer
Voice Lessons with Maya Lewandowsky – Fee Schedule
One on one, private classes:
- One Hour assessment $150 and can go towards a package.
- 4 x One Hour class package advance payment $400 ($100 per class)
- 8 x One Hour class package advance payment $720 ($90 per class)
- 30 x One Hour class package advance payment $2,250 ($75 per class)
- Skype 4 x 30 minute class package $220 ($55 each).
- Skype 30 x 30 minute class package $1500 ($50 each)
Two or three person, semi private classes:
- 4 x One Hour class package for two people: $600 ($75 per person per class)
- 4 x One Hour class Packages for three people: $900 ($75 per person per class)
Large Group Vocal Sessions
- Maya also facilitates group voice workshops for up to thirty people.
More Information: About the singing teaching method, about Maya, upcoming intensive weekend voice workshops. Lessons are held in a convenient and accessible location in West Hillhurst, Calgary and on Skype.
Do you have a singer in your life? Give the gift of singing. Contact Us for a gift certificate.
In the words of a singing student:
Maya has the remarkable ability to synthesize movement and voice in a creative and fun way where it seems like we are playing and not practicing and doing exercises. Her work and approach is an example of mastery in how she blends different modalities and helps participants manifest their own creative process. She is available, vulnerable, understanding and compassionate and is able to meet the participant for their needs. Such a talent as hers is a rarity in the world and something special to observe and be a part of. — Brooke Cox, Engineer, Calgary
Ready to start singing?
Do you have questions? Maya would love to hear from you. Please contact Maya by email or phone: 403-471-7707.